Native Hub Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions of Use of Native Hub Service
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
Native Hub is an online self-service advertising platform intended for native ads on a high variety of top-traffic internet-platforms (sites, groups in social networks, mobile apps) placement and management, and which exclusive rights, Native Hub trademark and website belong to BUZZOOLA TECHNOLOGIES (CYPRUS) LIMITED. Depending on the context, NATIVE HUB means BUZZOOLA TECHNOLOGIES (CYPRUS) LIMITED, Native Hub trademark, website and/or Native Hub Service (or the «Service»).
Campaign is an event to promote your multimedia or multimedia of your customers.
Content (multimedia content, multimedia materials) is video, audio or graphic materials downloaded by you to your account in NATIVE HUB for promotion.
Service is an ads management system intended for Content promotion in accordance with a real-time bidding auction (RTB). The price payable shall be calculated in accordance with a first-price auction.
Bid means an amount you ready to pay for one view/click/action. You will be displayed a minimum bid; your Bid shall be equal or higher.
Advertiser is you, a person or entity wishing to use NATIVE HUB, having registered in NATIVE HUB as an advertiser and having provided the Content for promoting in Campaigns.
Buzzoola Partnership Program (Partnership Program) is a paid Buzzoola service for those who control internet-platforms and is agree to place your Content.
Welcome to NATIVE HUB.
This Terms and Conditions shall regulate the cooperation between you (Advertiser) and NATIVE HUB. By using NATIVE HUB you signify your irrevocable acceptance of this Terms and Conditions.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- NATIVE HUB allows Advertisers to promote Content with the possibility to set the required parameters of the target audience and the number of necessary views/clicks/actions and provides the ability to collect detailed statistics and analysis of Campaign.
NATIVE HUB collects and stores all views/clicks/actions performed in internet-platforms.
- Use of NATIVE HUB is based on Advertiser’s use of intellectual property — NATIVE HUB.
- In order to use NATIVE HUB, you must obtain direct access to the Internet. In addition, you must provide all equipment necessary for such access.
- Use of NATIVE HUB is possible only if you register in NATIVE HUB. You register in NATIVE HUB yourself, create your login (among possible) and password.
- To start Campaign you need, using NATIVE HUB interface, to download Content to NATIVE HUB and select the Content for which the Campaign will be launched, to determine the target audience and the number of required views, as well as the desired start date of the Campaign, to set your Bid and prepay the Campaign.
After you start the Campaign your Content shall participate in the auction. The first-price auction is conducted every time a unique visitor visits an internet-platform that corresponds the target audience you set. The visitor considers a unique one if a visitor belongs to the certain target audience you specified starting the Campaign.
- You win the auction if your Bid is higher than bids of other advertisers. Then your Content will be displayed to the visitor.
- View/click/action is considered to be payable in NATIVE HUB if a unique visitor began viewing or clicks or performs certain action with the Content. NATIVE HUB considers views/clicks/actions of the Content by the same visitor on various internet-platforms as multiple views.
- The Campaigns’ results are displayed in Advertiser’s account profile as reports.
- You understand and agree that while using NATIVE HUB you may receive certain communications from NATIVE HUB, such as service announcements, administrative messages and NATIVE HUB newsletter, and that these communications are considered a part of NATIVE HUB membership.
- You understand and agree that NATIVE HUB may store and process your Content, hyperlink, Campaign report at least for 12 months.
- You understand and agree that Campaign reports are produced using NATIVE HUB statistics only.
- The Service is rendered for payment. The minimum payment for a view/click/action is shown in your Campaign settings as a minimum bid. The minimum bid varies depending on the Campaign parameters, the target audience you set adjusting your Campaign.
- The payment is charged on a prepayments basis until otherwise is agreed between you and NATIVE HUB.
- The amount of payment is calculated based on the number of views/clicks/actions you set and your Bid.
- You can use any payment methods available in NATIVE HUB interface.
- Your payment for NATIVE HUB with the name “www.nativehub.com” will appear in your statement.
- Upon receipt of your valid claim at firstname.lastname@example.org NATIVE HUB may refund your payment within 30 (thirty) days. The claim shall be accompanied by evidences proving that the Service was not rendered to you or was rendered improperly.
- NATIVE HUB reserves the right at any time to change the amount of the minimum bid, but the minimum bid remains unchanged for you until the end of your Campaign. You can see it in NATIVE HUB interface while calculating the budget before starting your Campaign.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your NATIVE HUB account and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password and account. You agree to (a) immediately notify NATIVE HUB of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You understand and agree that NATIVE HUB cannot and will not be liable of any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
- You have the right to stop using NATIVE HUB with 10 (ten) business days notice before the proposed termination to email@example.com. After processing the application, the account will be deleted. In such a case NATIVE HUB will carry through all your running and paid Campaigns. Unused funds will be returned with applicable bank and/or payment processor commissions deduction within 3 (three) months.
LIABILITIES OF ADVERTISER
- You agree to:
- use NATIVE HUB only in respect of such Content for which you have the rights to use that Content in such a way (to place, promote, download and upload, share with third parties and etc.);
- not upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, threatening, harmful, abusive, obscene, invasive of another’s privacy (including, but not limited to, any address, e-mail , phone number, or any other contact information without the consent of the owner of such information), racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- not upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- not upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other proprietary rights of any party;
- not upload, post or otherwise transmit any materials that contain software viruses or any other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- not interfere with or disrupt the NATIVE HUB or servers or networks connected to NATIVE HUB, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to NATIVE HUB;
- intentionally or unintentionally not violate any active local legislation, applicable state, national or international law and any regulations having the force of law;
- not promote or provide instructional information about illegal ativities, not promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or not promote any act of cruelty to animals. This may include, without limitation, providing instructions on how to assemble bombs and other weapons or incendiary devices;
- not to post Content of any item, good or service that (a) violates any applicable federal, state, or local law or regulation, (b) you do not have full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations to offer and sell, including all necessary licenses and authorization, or © NATIVE HUB determines, in its sole discretion, is inappropriate for posting through NATIVE HUB.
- NATIVE HUB reserves the right to limit the download of Content that violates this Terms and Conditions.
- You agree not to access NATIVE HUB with any other means other than through NATIVE HUB interface used for access to the Service.
You agree to comply with all applicable local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws of the country in which you reside or use NATIVE HUB.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless NATIVE HUB and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders, or other partners, investors, and employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to your violation of this Terms and Conditions, or your violation of any rights of another. Advertiser is solely responsible for his or her actions when using NATIVE HUB.
RESALE OF PROGRAM
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit NATIVE HUB and/or any portion of NATIVE HUB, and not to use NATIVE HUB without it official permission.
GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE
You acknowledge and agree that NATIVE HUB may establish general practices and limits concerning use of NATIVE HUB and may modify such practices and limits from time to time.
MODIFICATIONS OF PROGRAM
NATIVE HUB reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, NATIVE HUB (or any portion thereof) with or without notice at any time. You acknowledge and agree that NATIVE HUB shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of NATIVE HUB.
- You acknowledge and agree that NATIVE HUB and any necessary software used in connection with it, any analytical data derived therefrom («Data») contain proprietary and confidential information of NATIVE HUB that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that NATIVE HUB retains all right, title and interest in and to NATIVE HUB, the Service and Data.
- Except as otherwise provided herein or as expressly authorized in writing by NATIVE HUB, you agree not to modify, retrieve, save, rent, copy, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on NATIVE HUB, the Service, Data, or the software, in whole or in part.
- By accepting this Terms and Conditions, you receive an international non-exclusive license royalty-free for the right to use the Service. The license is granted without the right to grant sublicenses by you and transfer of the rights to third parties. The license is valid for the lifetime of your account in NATIVE HUB and ceases to have effect from the date of deletion of your account.
- In order to implement and exclusively for functions of NATIVE HUB while accepting this Terms and Conditions you grant an international non-exclusive royalty-free license to NATIVE HUB for presentation, modification, adaptation and publishing of your Content with the right to transfer the rights to present and promote your Content to third parties. This license is valid for the lifetime of your Campaign and 12 (twelve) months after that.
- NATIVE HUB does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through the service or by email. Unless otherwise agreed in writing by an authorized NATIVE HUB representative, any materials, information or idea you transmit to NATIVE HUB by any means, may be disseminated or used by NATIVE HUB without compensation or liability to you for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing products.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT
- YOUR USE OF NATIVE HUB IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. NATIVE HUB IS PROVIDED ON AN «AS IS» BASIS. NATIVE HUB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF NATIVE HUB, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
- NATIVE HUB WILL MAKE COMMERCIALLY REASONABLE EFFORTS TO MAINTAIN THE SERVICE, HOWEVER, NATIVE HUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, LOSS OF DATA, CUSTOMER INFORMATION OR VENDOR DATA, REVENUE OR OTHER HARM TO BUSINESS ARISING OUT OF DELAYS, MISDELIVERY OR NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT, INACCURACY OF DATA USED FOR ADVERTISING DECISIONS, RESTRICTION OR LOSS OF ACCESS OR CHANGES TO YOUR NATIVE HUB ACCOUNT, BUGS OR OTHER ERRORS, UNAUTHORIZED USE DUE TO YOUR SHARING OF ACCESS TO THE SERVICE, OR OTHER INTERACTION WITH THE SERVICE. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING AND BACKING-UP YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION THAT MAY RESIDE IN NATIVE HUB. NATIVE HUB DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (i) THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED THROUGH OR FROM NATIVE HUB OR THE SERVICE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
AS A PERSON WHO POSTED MULTIMEDIA IN WWW.NATIVEHUB.COM IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM, NATIVE HUB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE (i) FOR INFRINGEMENT OF COPYRIGHT AND (OR) THIRD PARTY RIGHTS FOR MULTIMEDIA TO BE DISTRIBUTED, (ii) FOR THE USE OF MULTIMEDIA TO BE DISTRIBUTED, WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THEIR OWNER, (iii) FOR THE CONTENTS OF MULTIMEDIA TO BE DISTRIBUTED.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NATIVE HUB SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER TANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF NATIVE HUB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE.
EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OF SECTIONS XII, XIII AND XIV MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- This Terms and Conditions, and any addenda are exhaustive and constitute the entire agreement between you and NATIVE HUB and govern your use of NATIVE HUB and the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and NATIVE HUB (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- NATIVE HUB reserves the right change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without your notice or consent for such changes.
- The failure of NATIVE HUB to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- If any provision of the Terms and Conditions, or incorporated documents are found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the parties should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Terms and Conditions remain in full force and effect.
- You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to NATIVE HUB, the Service or the Terms and Conditions must be filed within 1 (one) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
- The section titles in this Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
BUZZOOLA TECHNOLOGIES (CYPRUS) LIMITED
Vasili Michailidi, 21, P.C. 3026, Limassol, Cyprus
Phone: +7 (495) 227 06 44